Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Prophet Makes Deadly Prophecy On Wizkid & Davido.

Singer turned prophet Soul E Baba battles to put off a raging online fire provoked by his prophesies on Wizkid and Davido that went viral today

He had ‘prophesied’ that Wizkid would be poisoned and that Davido would be in a fatal car crash causing an uproar amongst their fans on social media. Soul E has gone on to defend his prophesies…

I have received so many phone calls about the prophecy the Lord gave to me concerning Wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock. Some have said that i am seeking for attention and so many funny talks about me been a prophet of God , i want to say that as a prophet of God,i will deliver any message i receive from God. Many people did not believe my Master Jesus Christ when He was on earth and they called Him different names, that’s why I am not surprised at people calling me names too but one thing I am sure of is that I don’t speak when the Lord has not asked me to speak and I don’t speak when the Lord has not showed me. Prophet Soul E.

No comments:

Post a Comment