Saturday, August 16, 2014

Revolver Thanks Foes. "Inspired My New Mixtape."

Revolver the rapper who is right now enjoying air plays of his banger 'Mundione Pano' involving Juda Gaga & Crazie G in it, today just called out his foes Third Eye & K2Block as those that inspired his new mixtape.

In a recent infamous Third Eye beefs with several other rappers, Revolver became one of those rappers who had issues with the L City rapper. During the beef Revolver together with Slessor dropped a Third Eye diss track 'Osapanga Za Ife'

Earlier today Revolver wrote on his facebook page saying, Gotta give a big thank you to 3rd, k2Block and all the other b***h n***s that's been bashing me in the past year, y'all motherf****rs inspired my new mixtape. ‪#‎MafanaMundionePano

But some may be asking questions why K2Block? Khunation Mag® took time to interview the rapper who had this to say, "I'm not sure how the K2Block thing, they just randomly dissed me and my crew. Its just jealousy if you ask me."

Talking about his new mixtape 'The Dark Horse' which came out on12 August 2014, has 15 tracks plus a bonus track (the instrumental for Mundione Pano). He explained further, "The dark horse is a concept mixtape, it tells a story of a sucker for love that learns of his lover's infidelity."

We also learn't about the guest artists in the mixtape includes Tech, Martse, Slessor, Classic, Krazie G. He said,  "all my fellow Trap Squad members Juda Gaga, Chavura, Stich Fray are in it."

But since the mixtape is out, we wondered why it was not publicised as 'Mundione Pano' track was? He angrily said " I'm fed up with mainstream media so I decided not involve them, didn't even send any of the singles to radio, fed up!"

Lastly, we tried to rate 'Mundione Pano' & other tracks in the mixtape. According himself he said, "Mundione pano is nice, its response was great but most of the songs in my mixtape are much better."

To listen to the Mixtape, click the link: Dark Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment