Thursday, June 5, 2014

Piksy Releasing A New Song Tomorrow. Going Out To Fans.

Aka Langwani, the most popular & most loved afro music artist in Malawi, is set to releasing a new song tomorrow.

Pisky revealed this through his facebook page this today morning when he thanked his fans for the support & said he is giving all his supporters a song as an apreciation without the approval of his management team.

He wrote: “Without the approval of my manager, PA and my promotion team, I will give you a new song as a token of appreciation for the love and support you have shown me in my whole music career,”

He further indicated that the song will be available from 8 pm & revealed the title called Nzozodo to be produced by Twin Beats at 123. Pisky lately dropped two new songs Tsoka Liyenda & Maloto that are still being enjoyed by fans, which gives people hope that Nzozodo is going to be another hit for fans.

Shout Out to Piksy Chimfana Chodziwika Ndi Bawmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment